Community and two-top tables with unique structure subtly referencing the restaurant’s logo. Smaller tables have integrated weights for stability when an umbrella is attached.
Perspective Design fabrication was brought in by Trio Environments, an Interior Design firm, to build out Walters Pizza’s new location in Flying Horse, CO. Given basic design parameters, we developed the final palette of color and textures through a meticulous selection of materials. The structural elements for the bar area ceiling, the booth benches and the entry brackets are steel; otherwise all materials are reclaimed barnwood, much of it over 100 years old. Elements we designed and built include:
- Multiple sized tables, each being unique.
- Timber and metal bar
- Over bar ceiling and structure
- Suspended “beam” light fixtures
- Padded booth seating with barnwood trim
- Raw timber entry way accents (Design-Trio Environments)
- General wall and baseboard trim
Architectural Metalwork, Design, Fabrication, Consulting